Terms And Conditions
Payment and Credit Policy
- All orders are to be paid by Visa, MasterCard, cheque or direct deposit unless credit terms have been approved.
- Credit Card orders will be pre-authorized before orders are processed and shipped.
- All payments are usually processed on the same day the order ships.
- Only items that are shipped will be charged.
Accounts and Orders
- For Fist Order of Each Account, the Minimum Amount is $500 before tax & shipping.
- After Frist successful transaction, the Minimum amount for each order is $300 before tax & shipping.
- Proper documentation and accurate information must be provided when opening new accounts.
- It is the customers' responsibility to inform us of any changes in information in a timely manner. Panam Décor & Gifts (Panam United International) shall not be held responsible for any orders or invoices sent to a wrong destination if information is not received in time.
- Any changes to the order must be sent to our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 514-383-1898.
- All updates of account information can be sent to email@example.com or by fax 514-383-1898.
Back order Policy
- Back ordered items will automatically be shipped with subsequent orders unless cancelled by authorized store personnel or specifically indicated on the order.
Product & Pricing Policy
- Panam Décor & Gifts (Panam United International) sells to the wholesale and retail stores only.
- All pricing and products are subject to change without notice.
- All pricing does not include tax.
- Availability of products is not guaranteed.
- Freight charges will be determined once the order is processed based on the size and weight at the time of shipment.
- Panam Décor & Gifts (Panam United International) offers the most economical freight rate possible. If you choose to use alternative carriers, you must provide the carrier name and the account number at the time of your ordering.
- Additional charges may apply if special requests or handlings (inside delivery, tailgate service needed, excessive waiting time, re-delivery, etc.) are needed for the shipment. Panam shall not be held responsible for any additional charges occurred if request is not specified at the time of ordering.
Refused Shipments & Order Cancellation
- Orders can ONLY be cancelled prior to the ship date. Any cancellation of orders must be done in the form of Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax 514-383-1898 and confirmed by our office.
- If orders are already packed and then cancelled on or after the ship date, a restocking charge of 15% will be charged along with all shipping costs incurred.
- In the case that you have any damaged or defective items, they must be reported to us within 15 business days of receipt of your shipment. This must be reported to our claims department by email at email@example.com .
- Invoice number, item number, photos of damaged items and a brief description of the claimed items must be included in your email.
- Our claims department will follow up with you regarding your claim within 7 business days to make the necessary arrangements.
- Any returned merchandise must be authorized by our claims department. All returned items must be in their original packaging.
- Returned items that are not in their original packaging or not defective/damaged as described, a 15% of the item value plus the return shipping cost will be charged.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pack any returned items with sufficient packing materials to ensure the merchandise arrives in good condition.